The online world can’t exist without a little bit of small print. Our policies regarding use of our website and your data are outlined below. You can also read the terms of our Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Terms & Conditions
This page states the Terms and Conditions under which you (Visitor) may visit this website (“Website”). Please read this page carefully. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, we would request you to exit this site. The business, any of its business divisions and / or its subsidiaries, associate companies or subsidiaries to subsidiaries or such other investment companies (in India or abroad) reserve their respective rights to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to re-appraise yourself of the Terms and Conditions, because they are binding on all users of this Website.
USE OF CONTENTAll logos, brands, marks headings, labels, names, signatures, numerals, shapes or any combinations thereof, appearing in this site, except as otherwise noted, are properties either owned, or used under license, by the business and / or its associate entities who feature on this Website. The use of these properties or any other content on this site, except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the site content, is strictly prohibited. You may not sell or modify the content of this Website or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the materials in any way for any public or commercial purpose without the respective organization’s or entity’s written permission.
ACCEPTABLE WEBSITE USESecurity Rules Visitors are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Web site, including, without limitation,
- Accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access,
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization,
- Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, “flooding”, “mail bombing” or “crashing”, or
- Sending unsolicited electronic mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services.
INDEMNITYThe User unilaterally agree to indemnify and hold harmless, without objection, the Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, actions and/or demands and/or liabilities and/or losses and/or damages whatsoever arising from or resulting from their use of hugoandborg.com or their breach of the terms.
LIABILITYUser agrees that neither Company nor its group companies, directors, officers or employee shall be liable for any direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special or/and consequential or/and exemplary damages, resulting from the use or/and the inability to use the service or/and for cost of procurement of substitute goods or/and services or resulting from any goods or/and data or/and information or/and services purchased or/and obtained or/and messages received or/and transactions entered into through or/and from the service or/and resulting from unauthorized access to or/and alteration of user’s transmissions or/and data or/and arising from any other matter relating to the service, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits or/and use or/and data or other intangible, even if Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages. User further agrees that Company shall not be liable for any damages arising from interruption, suspension or termination of service, including but not limited to direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special consequential or/and exemplary damages, whether such interruption or/and suspension or/and termination was justified or not, negligent or intentional, inadvertent or advertent. User agrees that Company shall not be responsible or liable to user, or anyone, for the statements or conduct of any third party of the service. In sum, in no event shall Company’s total liability to the User for all damages or/and losses or/and causes of action exceed the amount paid by the User to Company, if any, that is related to the cause of action.
DISCLAIMER OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGESIn no event shall Company or any parties, organizations or entities associated with the corporate brand name us or otherwise, mentioned at this Website be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitations, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damage to computer hardware or loss of data information or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the Website and the Website material, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not, such organization or entities were advised of the possibility of such damages.
- What personal information about Customers does we collect;
- How and why we collect your personal information;
- Your personal information is protected and secure;
- Controlling your personal information.
1. What personal information about Customers does we Collect:We choose to collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services. Here are the types of personal information we collect: Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you provide while accessing our website. See below some examples of what we collect. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our Services.
- Contact information including email address;
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests;
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers;
- Language Preferences.
- IP Address;
- Your mobile device information (e.g., device model, operating system version, device date and time, unique device identifiers, mobile network information);
- the location of your device or computer;
- version and time zone settings.
- account information, purchase or redemption information and page-view information from some merchants with which we operate co-branded businesses or for which we provide technical, fulfillment, advertising or other services;
2. How and why we collect your personal information:We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve Services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the our Services.
- Recommendations and personalization. We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with our Services.
- Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to our Services via different channels (e.g., by phone, email, chat).
3. Your personal information is protected and secure:We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. In accordance with applicable law, we maintain appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect your personal information from accidental loss or destruction and from unauthorized access, misuse, alteration and disclosure, wherever it is stored or processed, including when personal information is transmitted over a private network or stored in cloud environments. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
5. Controlling your personal information:You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill your personal details on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected]
- All products must be inspected immediately upon receipt for any physical damage, missing boxes or components. Any visible damage to the goods or missing packages must be noted to the carrier and marked on the bill of lading. These claims must be submitted within 14 days of receipt.
- What This Warranty Covers: Hugo&Borg warrants its products to be free from substantial defects in materials and workmanship from the original date of purchase under normal home use. This warranty is offered only to the original consumer purchaser and may not be transferred. Hugo&Borg is only responsible for the actual purchase price.
- How Long the Warranty Lasts: Coverage for all wall cabinets, base cabinets, pantry cabinets, door fronts, drawer fronts, shelves, cover panels, fillers, mouldings, hinges, drawer parts (rails and soft-close mechanisms), adjustable feet and storage accessories are warranted to the original purchaser for as long as they own their home. This warranty is not transferable.
- What Hugo&Borg Will Do Under the Warranty: During the warranty period, Hugo&Borg at its discretion, will repair or replace any part or product that proves to have substantial defects in materials or workmanship, or Hugo&Borg will provide an equivalent replacement product. Hugo&Borg reserves the right to change specifications in design and materials without notice and with no obligation to replace products that were previously manufactured.
- Implied Warranties: Hugo&Borg disclaims any implied warranty of merchantability, and there are no warranties that extend beyond the descriptions on the face hereof.
- Aging, Manufacturing, Natural Characteristics and Appearing in Printed Materials: Because of the varying natural characteristics of wood and the effects of ageing, product shown in displays and/or printed materials (such as product photos printed in brochures, flyers, catalogs, etc.) will not be an exact match to the cabinetry you will receive. Depending on the wood grain characteristics, the age of a sample and the environment of the retail showroom, samples will show some degree of variation from a new product. In addition, you should not expect all doors, drawer fronts, cover panels, trim or moulding to match exactly in either finish or grain. Variation in wood grain is normal and unavoidable. In addition, it is not possible to exactly match our colors in printed materials. Therefore, you should view the actual samples when making your color selection.
- What This Warranty Does Not Cover: This warranty does not cover any problems or damage which result from improper transportation, improper installation, mishandling, misuse, abuse, neglect, abnormal use, commercial use, improper maintenance, unauthorized repairs, accidents, or acts of God, such as hurricanes, fire, earthquakes or floods. The warranty and any applicable implied warranties do not cover incidental or consequential damages arising from any defects in the product such as labour charges for installation or removal of the product or any associated products. Hugo&Borg is not responsible for any installation charges. This warranty does not cover defects or damage caused by normal wear and tear, alterations, environmental conditions, humidity absorption, or mold. In addition, variations in wood grain, finish color or ageing are not considered defects and are not covered by this warranty.
- How to Obtain Warranty Service: If you need replacement parts or would like to make a warranty claim, please contact our Customer Service Representative by email at [email protected] or call us at 1-833-748-HUGO (1-833-748-4846). All warranty claims must include the model number of the product, a copy of the original receipt, and the nature of the problem. In addition, Hugo&Borg may at its discretion require inspection of the installation site, photography, or authorize the prepaid return of the claimed defective part. Merchandise not pre-approved for return will not be accepted and the associated claim not accepted. If upon inspection you find your product is damaged or missing parts, it is not necessary to return the unit to the store of purchase. Please contact Hugo&Borg